skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
can't remember
drawing design photography journal
Monday, September 21, 2009
JOHN LENNON INTERVIEW
An amazing interview by a 14 year old kid who snuck into John Lennons hotel room.
the animation is brilliant, amazing!!!
If you can't see all of it, search "i met the walrus" on you tube.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FRIENDS
Adrian Extra Bold
Space Lions
...
max design 'n' shit
Flickr: James Patterson
cheaper than therapy
Conversations With Unicorns
Stint Eastwood's Music Library
HOLLOW INN
About Me
Nick
I'm studying communication design, employ me
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(22)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(6)
▼
2009
(54)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(19)
▼
September
(20)
X_RAY
4X4 ALBUMS
.txt
OLD AS FUCK FILM I FOUND
JOHN LENNON INTERVIEW
AUSTRALIAN PUNKS
I WANT A COW BIKE COMPLETE WITH COW BELL....
I'M GOING TO THE PIXIES MOTHERLICKER
FOCALE 44 Relax - new rig
No title
I FUN, YOU FUN, WE FUN
vegimite toast
Some more....
Some film shots i finally got developed....
No title
MAY CAUSE BLINDNESS:+ SMOKING ++ ALCOHOL ++ LOVE +...
PIPE MAN
No title
SEE ABOVE
BFF 2009
►
August
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
OTHER BLOGS THAT I LIKE
Australian INfront News
5 weeks ago
Angela Boatwright
12 years ago
Gear Brisbane
The Lousy Livincompany – Stefan Marx
UnitedVisualArtists
Greville St Bookstore
Olly Moss
Colt + Rane
Darcel
the curving hip, the soothing shade
Changethethought™
White Walls, SF - Blog
The Photographic Works of Leigh Crow
CR Blog
Because I Can
REBEL8 - BLOG
the silent giant blog
cary conover - blog
scott pommier photography
izrock
deerhunter / atlas sound / lotus plaza
BRUREL
Southsouthwest Openline
THEM THANGS
council of doom
CRAPTICAL
HAMBURGER EYES
bang bang dot dot
Tame Impala
Cardboard Kids
The Deadshit's Digest
NO AGE - NO MORE R&R
My Shit is Gold (photoblog by Paul Herbst)
Megan Cullen Photo
web pages you should see...
no vacancy gallery
the photography post
woodentoyquarterly
killpixie
jonathanzawada
.webuyyourkids
designiskinky
fecalface
Shitmydadsays
monsterchildren
lifelounge
No comments:
Post a Comment